Package: shellcheck (0.7.0-2build2)
Links for shellcheck
Download Source Package shellcheck:
- Debian Haskell Group (Mail Archive)
- Helmut Grohne
- Samuel Henrique
- Homepage [www.shellcheck.net]
lint tool for shell scripts
The goals of ShellCheck are:
* To point out and clarify typical beginner's syntax issues, that causes a shell to give cryptic error messages.
* To point out and clarify typical intermediate level semantic problems, that causes a shell to behave strangely and counter-intuitively.
* To point out subtle caveats, corner cases and pitfalls, that may cause an advanced user's otherwise working script to fail under future circumstances.
Other Packages Related to shellcheck