Package: libcfitsio-dev (3.430-2)
Links for libcfitsio-dev
Download Source Package cfitsio:
- Debian Astronomy Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Aurelien Jarno
- Homepage [heasarc.gsfc.nasa.gov]
library for I/O with FITS format data files (development files)
FITS (Flexible Image Transport System) is a data format most used in astronomy. cfitsio is a library of ANSI C routines for reading and writing FITS format data files. A set of Fortran-callable wrapper routines are also included for the convenience of Fortran programmers.
This package contains what you need for compiling sources that use this library in your own code.
Other Packages Related to libcfitsio-dev
- dep: libcfitsio5 (= 3.430-2)
- shared library for I/O with FITS format data files
- rec: libcfitsio-doc
- documentation for CFITSIO