Package: liblapack-dev (3.7.1-4ubuntu1)
Links for liblapack-dev
Download Source Package lapack:
- Debian Science Team (Mail Archive)
- Sébastien Villemot
- Homepage [www.netlib.org]
Library of linear algebra routines 3 - static version
LAPACK version 3.X is a comprehensive FORTRAN library that does linear algebra operations including matrix inversions, least squared solutions to linear sets of equations, eigenvector analysis, singular value decomposition, etc. It is a very comprehensive and reputable package that has found extensive use in the scientific community.
This package contains a static version of the library.
Other Packages Related to liblapack-dev
- dep: liblapack3 (= 3.7.1-4ubuntu1)
- Library of linear algebra routines 3 - shared version
- sug: liblapack-doc
- Library of linear algebra routines 3 - documentation