Package: libcanberra-gtk-dev (0.30-5ubuntu1)
Links for libcanberra-gtk-dev
Download Source Package libcanberra:
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Jeremy Bicha
- Josselin Mouette
- Laurent Bigonville
- Sjoerd Simons
- Homepage [0pointer.de]
simple interface for playing event sounds (GTK+ 2 development files)
libcanberra-gtk provides a few functions that simplify libcanberra usage from GTK+.
Contextual information is needed to play event sound. This library can help to compile directly event sounds property lists based on active GtkWidget objects or GdkEvent events.
This package contains headers and libraries for developing applications that play event sounds with libcanberra-gtk.
Other Packages Related to libcanberra-gtk-dev
- dep: libcanberra-dev (= 0.30-5ubuntu1)
- simple interface for playing event sounds (development files)
- dep: libcanberra-gtk-common-dev
- simple interface for playing event sounds (GTK+ shared development files)
- dep: libcanberra-gtk0 (= 0.30-5ubuntu1)
- GTK+ helper for playing widget event sounds with libcanberra
- dep: libgtk2.0-dev (>= 2.20)
- development files for the GTK+ library