Package: dh-strip-nondeterminism (0.040-1.1~build1)
Links for dh-strip-nondeterminism
Download Source Package strip-nondeterminism:
- Reproducible builds folks (Mail Archive)
- Andrew Ayer
- Holger Levsen
- Mattia Rizzolo
- Chris Lamb
- Homepage [reproducible-builds.org]
file non-deterministic information stripper — Debhelper add-on
StripNondeterminism is a library for stripping non-deterministic information such as timestamps and filesystem ordering from various file and archive formats.
This can be used as a post-processing step to improve the reproducibility of a build product, when the build process itself cannot be made deterministic.
It is used as part of the Reproducible Builds project, although it should be considered a temporary workaround which should not be needed in the long term; upstream software should be reproducible even without using such a tool.
This package installs the ‘dh_strip_nondeterminism’ Debhelper command that strips nondeterminism as part of a Debian package build process.
Other Packages Related to dh-strip-nondeterminism
- dep: debhelper
- helper programs for debian/rules
- dep: libfile-stripnondeterminism-perl (= 0.040-1.1~build1)
- file non-deterministic information stripper — Perl module
- dep: libtimedate-perl
- collection of modules to manipulate date/time information
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language