* Forward-ported from bionic
* No change rebuild to drop Python 3.5 support.
* No change rebuild to add Python 3.6 support.
* Imported Upstream version 0.5.3; main changes:
- improve FreeBSD support
- fix qualifier overflow issues due to wrong types
* Improve hardening of the package (all except pie, which breaks the
* Switch debian/copyright to dep5
* Switch debian packaging repo over to alioth
* Switch build system to dh and pybuild
* Split documentation into separate package, in order to reduce the
dependencies for the python2 package
* Add autopkg tests
* Fix building with Sphinx 1.3 (Closes: #787172).
* New minor upstream release: only fixes to unittests
* Update watch file to point at the new downloads location
* Standards version 3.9.5 (no changes needed)
* New upstream version: bugfixes for refcount leaks and possible
* Add packages for Python3
* Switch from python-support to dh_python2/dh_python3
* Standards Version 3.9.3 (no changes needed)
* Remove old Replaces/Breaks
* Apply a modified version of the Ubuntu patch for enabling debug
packages, thanks Bhavani Shankar R (Closes: #591367).
* Standards Version 3.9.1 (Use Breaks instead of Conflicts).
* New upstream release
* Switch to my Debian address and remove DM-Upload-Allowed
* Standards version 3.8.4 (no changes needed)
* Switch to dpkg-source 3.0 (quilt) format
* Fixes "FTBFS on Debian GNU/Hurd [Patch]" (added patch by
email@example.com) (Closes: #534123)
* Fixed lintian copyright format warning
* Added Vcs-* and DM-* fields to debian/control
* Update standard version to 3.8.2 (no changes required)
* Removed debian/pycompat (not needed with recent pysupport)
* Fixed clean rule (Closes: #488763)
* New Upstream Version, with license changed from GPL to LGPL
* Update to Policy 3.8.0
* Update the rules file for newer pysupport version
* Update debhelper compat level to 7
* Added watch file
* New Upstream Version (more functionality implemented from libacl)
* Fix lintian warnings
* New upstream release (add support for building on GNU/kFreeBSD, removes
some warnings) (Closes: #401316).
* Acknowledge NMU by Pierre Habouzit. Thanks! (Closes: #373342).
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Update package for the last python policy (Closes: #373342).
* Stop building python 2.2 packages (closes: #351149)
* Start building python 2.4 packages
* Updated standards version to 3.6.2 (no changes)
* Updated FSF address in copyright file
* Fixed missing dependency on python (closes: #258483)
* Updates to standards version 3.6.1
* Initial Release.