* Team upload
* New upstream version 2.2.3+hg20200223.0.3af921a
- Work around a Python3.8 bug causing a segfault (Closes: #943608)
- Refresh patches
- Add patch to adjust beancount version
- Add new patch to disable three failing tests with Python 3.7
* Convert package version for dh_elpa, as '+hg2020...' is invalid
* Team upload
* d/p/0003: Work around a Python3.8 bug causing a segfault (Closes: #943608)
* Team upload.
[ Ondřej Nový ]
* Use debhelper-compat instead of debian/compat.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.4.1.
* d/changelog: Remove trailing whitespaces.
[ Dr. Tobias Quathamer ]
* New upstream version 2.2.3
- Remove patch 'Ignore FileNotFoundError from self.tmpdir.cleanup()'
The patch has been applied upstream. Refresh remaining patches.
* Use d/watch version 4
[ Santiago Vila ]
* patches/0003: Ignore FileNotFoundError from self.tmpdir.cleanup().
Fixes a FTBFS problem which happens randomly (Closes: #923606)
* rules: do not ship *.picklecache files with Python examples (fixes
build unreproducibility on armhf)
* manpages/whatis.txt: provide sensible whatis entries for manpages
(fixes lintian warnings)
* New upstream release.
* rules: do not ship __pycache__ dirs with Python examples
* control: bump Standards-Version, no changes needed
* compat: bump debhelper level to 12
* rules: simplify manpage dir creation
* ship upstream examples
* ship upstream info about where to find online documentation
* copyright: release packaging files under GPL2 or later
* copyright: document missing copyright and license for
beancount/web/third_party/sorttable.js (Closes: #917960)
[ Nicolas Dandrimont ]
* Initial release. (Closes: #799626)
* patches/0001: remove fonts.googleapis.com links from bean-web template
[ Stefano Zacchiroli ]
* Update to upstream version 2.1.3 + recent hg snapshot
* patches/0002: make test_version more lax to accept non git/hg versions