* New upstream snapshot from v1.1.0-104-g1c83a1b
- adds --filter argument
* Needs GNU's (not moreutils) parallel command line tool.
Added to B-Depends (for tests) and Recommends.
ATM no proper sensing is done, so parallel runs might fail if there is
no GNU parallel. See https://github.com/bats-core/bats-core/issues/240
* Fresh upstream release
- upstream development was "forked" to be done under
- adjusted debian/control Homepage (Closes: #925095)
(thanks Kevin Otte for the initial report)
* Refreshed and then disabled deb_libexec_to_lib patch - ship
under /usr/libexec to stay consistent with upstream
* Use secure URI in Vcs-Git control header.
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Set TERM=dumb for tests to avoid FTBFS (Closes: #798296) and
Using dumb to keep the build reproducible.
* Initial release (Closes: #709135)