Package: recutils (1.8-1)
Links for recutils
Download Source Package recutils:
- Sven Wick
- Homepage [www.gnu.org]
text-based databases called recfiles
GNU Recutils is a set of tools and libraries to access human-editable, text-based databases called recfiles.
The data is stored as a sequence of records, each record containing an arbitrary number of named fields.
Despite its simplicity, recfiles can be used to store medium-sized databases.
Other Packages Related to recutils
- dep: libgcrypt20 (>= 1.8.0)
- LGPL Crypto library - runtime library
- dep: libreadline8 (>= 6.0)
- GNU readline and history libraries, run-time libraries
- dep: librec1 (>= 1.8)
- library for accessing recfiles programmatically